- Iowa State Bar Association
- Scott County Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Rock Island Bar Association
Contact Me: [email protected] (563) 344-4900 (Ext 109)
Bill was one of the founding members of Bush, Motto, Creen, Koury, and Halligan PLC in 2000. Bill has over 32 years of experience in the practice of law, specializing in civil trial litigation in Iowa, Illinois, and Federal trial courts. Bill represents and defends individuals, insurance carriers and businesses involving losses, damage and claims, such as car crashes, fire losses, premises liability incidents, and product liability claims. He has a broad-based law practice that includes property damage claims and personal injury claims, including traumatic brain injury claims. Bill has tried many jury trials to verdict on behalf of both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Bill is married to Erin and has five children, Thomas, Bridget, Megan, and Shannon. Bill is an avid Notre Dame fan and enjoys walks, tennis, and golf.
Professional License and Admitted to practice in these Courts:
- Federal Eight Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Courts, Seventh Judicial District of Iowa
- Federal Court, Northern District of Iowa
- Federal Court, Southern District of Iowa
- Federal Court, Central District of Illinois
- State of Iowa – 1989
- State of Illinois – 1990
- College of St. Thomas (n/k/a The University of St. Thomas), St. Paul, MN, B.A. – 1986
- J.D. Creighton University, Omaha, 1989
- 2000-Present: Partner, Bush, Motto, Creen & Koury, P.L.C., specializing in civil litigation.
- 1989-2000: Law Firm of Carlin, Hellstrom & Bittner, specializing in civil litigation.