We have the legal experience and knowledge and the passion needed to provide our clients with broad legal services concerning most employment law matters. We advise and counsel our clients in matters of labor law and general employment law advice.
We represent mainly privately owned company(s), small business, sole proprietors, individuals, partnerships, small corporations, limited liability company(s) and family business who are employers. We also represent many individuals who are employees.
Our goal is to help our clients, protect their rights, minimize the risk of legal liability and also accomplishing their employment and business objectives.
Our legal services related Employer-Employee Areas include:
- Hiring and Termination matters
- Civil rights laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) and leaves of absence and returns to work
- Employer-Employee Relationships.
- Wrongful discharge litigation
- Covenants Not To Compete
- Confidentiality and Trade Secret Agreements.
- Employment Agreements and severance-of-employment agreements
- Unemployment Compensation
- Employee entitlement and benefit matter,
- Successors and Transfer of Ownership
- Whistleblower protections (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Breach of Contract
- Intentional Interference
- Retailiation and Adverse Work Environment
- Negligent hiring/retention/supervision
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Workers Compensation