Estate Plan, Wealth Transfer, and Business Plans
- We regularly advise individual and corporate fiduciaries in connection with the administration of large and complex estates and trusts.
- Many of our clients are successful business owners and their families, with investors, and highly-compensated business people and professionals. We assist our clients and their business with the contracts, buy-sell agreements, employee contracts that are needed.
- We have broad experience and knowledge of State and federal estate, inheritance, gift tax and generation-skipping, and income tax law which helps us create and implement effective estate plans, wealth transfer plans, and business succession plans.
- We want our planning process for our clients to minimize the effect of taxes, to achieve our clients with flexibility that will provide for future events, and to address changing family circumstances and wealth needs.
- We can help our clients avoid probate administrative costs using Revocable Trusts, living trusts, and other estate planning tools.
- Our estate documentation usually includes the use of Last Wills, Financial Power of Attorney, Declarations and Living Wills, Health Care Powers of Attorney, Burial Designee Agents, Limited POA, Guardianship, and Conservatorships.
- We advise our clients in the proper administration of Trusts and Probate process.
- Asset protection is something that many clients want, which can take many forms depending on the goals, location, type of asset, and value.