- Iowa State Bar Association
- Scott County Bar Association
- Iowa Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Rock Island Bar Association
Contact Me: email@example.com (563) 344-4900 (Ext 109)
William Bush is one of the founding member owners of Bush, Motto, Creen, Koury and Halligan PLC. William Bush has over 25 years experience in the practice of law, specializing in civil trial litigation in Iowa, Illinois and Federal trial courts and appeals. Bill represents and defends individuals and business involving losses, damage and claims, such as car crashes, premises liability claims, and product liability claims. He has a broad based law practice and many of his cases involve property damage to business or injury of persons such as brain and body injuries.
Professional License and Admitted to practice in these Courts:
- Federal Eight Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Courts, Seventh Judicial District of Iowa
- Federal Court, Northern District of Iowa
- Federal Court, Southern District of Iowa
- Federal Court, Central District of Illinois
- State of Iowa – 1989
- State of Illinois – 1990
- College of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A. – 1986
- J.D. Creighton University, Omaha, 1989
- 2000-Present: Partner, Bush, Motto, Creen & Koury, P.L.C., specializing in civil litigation.
- 1989-2000: Law Firm of Carlin, Hellstrom & Bittner, specializing in civil litigation.