Business and Commerce Law
We know the law and our qualified business attorneys ready and fit to provide legal business consulting to our clients. We try to get to know our clients and their business.
We have experience in multiple aspects of the business law practice. We take our role as legal business counselors seriously. We're want to be engaged throughout the process. We give advise and recommendations after listening to and understanding our clients' goals and expectations .
We are attentive to our clients and their timetables. We will within 24-48 hours return phone calls and reply to emails. We know that our clients want their lawyers to be problem solvers, not deal killers.
When you retain us, you are retaining lawyers who are passionate about our clients and the legal needs. We will be responsive and aggressive advocates for you, knowing that our responsibility is to see that our clients achieve their goals, effectively and efficiently.
We provide a wide range of services including:
Business Formation and Choice of Entity and Operations
- Business Contracts and Agreements
- Business Litigation
- Business Reorganizations and Bankruptcy
- Choice of Entity
- Commercial Lending
- Contracts & Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Employee – Employer relations
- Executive Compensation
- Director, Officer, Shareholder Fiduciary Duty
- Joint ventures
- Licensing agreements and permits
- Limited liability Companies
- Non-Compete and Trade Secret Agreements
- Partnerships (General, Limited, Family)
- Secured transactions and other credit arrangements
- Selling and Purchasing of Assets or Shares of Stock
- Succession Planning
- Shareholder Agreements including buy/sell and voting agreements
- Shareholders' Rights and Duties
- Stock Issuance, Stock Splits, Stock Redemptions and Transfers
- Wage and Hour
- Workers Compensation